Here is a list of what is included in our standard package for the price that is listed on our website:
Pre-Built Panel Homes
These Homes are NOT Mobile, Modular nor PreFab.
- They are known as “Pre-Built Panelized Homes” or Open Panel Construction
- Built with extra bracing which makes a much stronger finished product than traditional construction
- Easy to Assembly
- Eliminates Construction Delays
- Reduce the amount of sub-contractors which saves you money
- Reduce your waste cost
- Real Homes with great appraisal values
- Buyers or Renters are able to Move in More Quickly
- Multi-Family Units Available
8ft Section Wall Panels with 3 layers of exterior sheathing
- 2" x 4" Studs @ 16” on center
- (Upgrade to 2" x 6" Framing)
- 7/16" ZIP O.S.B. Water-Proof Sheathing with Tape
- No House Wrap Needed!
- 4'x8' Sheets or Horizontal Lap Siding all shipped loose for on-site application as per plans
- Low-E Double Pane Single Hung Vinyl Windows
- Thermal Insulated Sliding Glass Doors
- Thermal Metal Clad Front & Rear Doors
- Exterior Trim, Fascia & Soffit Materials are also included as per plans.
- Interior Partition Walls to section off units, living space & bedrooms (Rough Framing) you can modify the lay-out of any model.
- Stamped Engineered Roof Trusses
- Foil Back Radiant Barrier O.S.B. Roof Decking (H-Clips Included) Saves up to 17%
- 15lbs. Black Felt Paper
- Stamped Engineered Floor Joist System (for 2 & 3 story Models)
- 22/32" T&G O.S.B. Sub-Flooring Decking (for 2 & 3 Story Models)
- Real Energy Efficient, High Quality, Custom Built units to order and be delivered to your job site, in most cases with-in 3 to 4 weeks.
- Freight costs can change daily so
Hurry for the best deals.(512) 981-0775