Would you like to become an Affiliated Agent?
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
START 2022 INVESTING IN YOURSELF
WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED FLIPPERS THAT CAN USE THEIR POOL OF PROFEESIONAL SUB-CONTRACTORS TO HELP BUYERS IN YOUR COUNTY FINISH THE INSIDE OF THEIR NEW HOME OR INVESTMENT PROJECT.
YOU MUST BE EXPERIENCED FOR THIS POSITION & HAVE THE RESOURCES TO FUFILL FINISH-OUT.
YOU CAN EARN 10% COMMISSIONS
PLUS YOU CAN EARN AN ADDITIONAL 20%-30% OVER THE COST YOU GET IT DONE BY USING YOUR SUB-CONTRACTOR CONNECTIONS.
WE NEED AFFILIATED AGENTS TO TAKE OVER DALLAS, FT-WORTH, HOUSTON, WACO,
SAN ANTONIO, GAVELSTON, ROCKPORT, CHORPUS CHRISTIE & SO MANY MORE AREAS ACROSS TEXAS THAT WE GET CALLS FOR ORDERS BUT THE CLIENT DOES NOT KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE SUB CONTRACTORS TO FINISH THE INSIDE FOR THEM.....THAT'S WHERE YOU COME IN & WIN BIG!
We are in need of someone to take over these territories & lead/guide clients to complete their new home or investment project, if THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU PLEASE CONTACT US ASAP
WE GET CALLS EVERY DAY FROM ALL OVER THE TEXAS
We are looking for Experienced Flippers that can add this to their portfolio of work.
You can make 10% commissions when you sell a SF - 4Plex model & if the buyer needs you to finish it out for them you can make even more.
You will also get 10% off
SF- 4Plex models for your personal flips.
Affiliate Agents are awarded by the County-Wide territory that you want to work in.
Affiliate Agent one time fee is $7,500.
The only requirement
is that you order or sell
2 model annually to stay in the
Affiliated Agents Program
Plus $1M Liability Insurance Policy.
If we sell a model to be delivered in your County you will get the credit for the models sold to stay in the Affiliated Program but NO COMMISSION would be given if we/office sells the model
YOU WOULD BE AN
if you were not able to maintain the Affiliated Agents position this would mean that our agreement would dissolve on the anniversary date of your Contract.
Only 2 Affiliated Agents allowed per County.
A $45 per SF model will be $40.50 per SF for Affiliate Agents with FREE delivery.
WE PUT IT TOGETHER & YOU HAVE IT FINISHED FOR THE BUYER
2,000sf order x $4.50 = $9,000 commissions
APPLIES TO THE MODEL ONLY
NOT THE ERECTION COST
- Reduced On-Site Labor:
- By using the panelized package this will reduces the on-site time needed to construct the house and usually with a smaller crew than is used for site-built construction. The average small home can be erected in 1-3 days!
- Reduced On-Site Supervision: You only need 1-2 experienced carpenter to erect most projects along with a few laborers to move wall panels in place.
- START YOUR OWN GREEN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY & BUILD GREEN. SELLING GREEN BUILD HOMES & MULTIFAMILY UNITS CAN YIELD MORE DOLLARS PER SQ FT WHEN RETAILING
- Reduced Construction Loan Interest. A faster construction cycle reduces interest on the construction loan. Faster Profit Realization
- The system allows the builder to realize profits faster due to the faster construction cycle. Faster Build-Out Time. The entire construction cycle is completed faster using the panelized system. Increased Volume with the same laborers. The volume of homes built with the same laborers & time can be doubled.
- Reduced Pilferage and Vandalism of Materials. Our models are nailed in place the day they arrive. Windows are pre-installed & doors are easily installed on-site, the remaining materials can be locked inside the house, avoiding exposure the elements and theft.
- Reduced Probabilities of Price Increases Guaranteed price and quantities assures desired profit.
- Reduced Liability and Insurance Cost.
- Reduced Accounting and Administrative Costs.
- Manage and control your building business. Avoid the pitfalls of time consuming paperwork, purchasing and supervision.
- Engineering and Architectural Services More Efficient Construction Cost Control because one fixed payment covers the greatest portion of build process.
- Reduced Office Hours Required for Material Take-Offs and Ordering, Reduces paper work processing, ordering, and telephone calls for the Builder & sub-contractors.
- Minimum files and accounting documents are required to be maintained by the Builder's staff. Only one invoice is required for all material in the package.
- Less Waste going into our Landfills, this makes trash removal and dumpster cost a savings due to less job-site construction debris.
- You too can "Build Better Homes for a Better Future"
- The children are the future!
Affiliated Agent Opportunities are issued by County